Monday 1 December 2014

3 brushes challenge!

In lesson today, we were give a three brushes challenge and we have to create a makeup look using those brushes

On above are the three brushes that I've used to create the makeup look on below.
Brushes that I've used:
  • Buffing brush
  • A small flat and round head eye shadow brush
  • An angle brush
 
 
Firstly to start with the makeup look, I have applied the primer first with my finger and blend it on my face. Then, I have used the buffing brush to apply the foundation base, highlight, contouring and also the pink brush. After that, I have used the round head eye shadow brush for applying the orange eye shadow on my eyelids. For the angle brush, I have used it for the eye brows, the purple eye shadow on the lower lash line and the brown colour for the eyeliner. To finish the look, I have used a pale pink orangey colour for the lips and apply it with my finger so to get a nice, more natural finish.
I found the brushes that I've chosen very useful and I can use them in different situations and ways, especially I found the buffing brush the most useful because I can create a natural, simple look just using it (can use it for blusher, base, highlighter and contouring).

No comments:

Post a Comment