Saturday 6 December 2014

Final assessment - Images of Mihaela Solomei's final design (MUA: Hoi Io Leong, designer and model: Mihaela Solomei)

On above is the consultation sheets that I've done for Mihaela.
 

This is the final makeup look of Mihaela's design that I've done on the final assessment day. I'm impressed that I was abled to complete the makeup look in time. I think the white base that I've done on that day is better that what I've done before, but I think I didn't covered the ears area with the white base very well. After a lot of practices with the eyeliners, I think I have improved drawing it but the eyeliner near the nose was still difficult for me to do and I've tried my best to get them balanced. During the assessment, Mihaela has changed her idea again and she told me to use the colour LC009 and LC010 from the lip palette instead of using the colour she told me to use before, so that's why it looks different compare to the last practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment