Sunday 5 October 2014

Induction Week - Paper Mask!



During the induction week, we have done a paper mask in our lesson describing what we want to be in 5 years time. So for my paper mask, I have drawn a face which represents myself and I also drawn some makeup on the face (eyeshadow, eyeliner, pink, cheeks and lipstick ). I have design a makeup look on the face and the reason I did that is because in 5 years time, I want to be a makeup artist who use creativity to develop many unique ideas. Also, I have used some clips to clip some pictures on the hair of the face mask such as drawings like a makeup book with my name on it, cosmetics products and companies. The reason I layout it on the hair is because they are the things that I want to do in 5 years time and it is like a target for myself. I have drawn a happy face for the face mask because no matter what happened in the future, I still want to be a positive and happy person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment