Saturday 11 October 2014

London Trip 10/10/2014

Yesterday, I have gone to London National Portrait Gallery, Charles Fox and Mac. On below are the photos of the places that I went and the products that I've bought there.

First stop: National Portrait Gallery, St Martins Place, London WC2H 0HE
In the National Portrait Gallery, I have found many Elizabethans portraits at the Tudor Section which is useful for my Elizabethans Project.


Second Stop: Charles Fox - 22 Tavistock Street, Convent Garden, London WC2H 9EP

Kryolan have been supplying the film, theater and television industries for over sixty-six years and it is one of the world’s first professional make-up brands. They offers ranges of high-quality make-up products and accessories and their products are very long lasting, great quality and is comfortable to wear.
The reason I go to Charles Fox because they offers a lot of special effects products and makeup products. As you can see the photos above, they layout part of their products in the window. 


These are the products that I've bought from Charles Fox
One of the makeup artist there explained their products and the uses of them. The people there have good service and I've learnt more about how and when to use the different products.
List of products (From Left to Right):
  • Glitter Shaker (UV Pink) - For hair, body and party application
  • Multi Gel - For glittery body and hair effects
  • Supracolour Interferenz Teint (Schminke)
  • Supracolour (Interferenz)
I bought those products is because I think it will be useful for my digital photography project about monochromatic colours and I have chosen the colour theme Pink for my project. 

Final Stop: MAC- 27 James Street, Convent Garden, London WC2E 8PA


MAC (Make-up Artist Cosmetics) is a manufacturer of cosmetics headquartered in New York City and it was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada by Frank Toskan, Frank Angelo and Vic Casale in 1984 . The company's products at first were produced specifically for professional makeup artists, but nowadays, the products are sold to consumers around the world and becomes a very famous makeup brand which everyone knows.

These are the products that I've bought in MAC

 
The reason I go to MAC is because they offer a variety of high quality cosmetics products such as eye-shadow, lipstick, nail polish and skin care products etc. The people there have good service but I was quite disappointed that I can't see the prices of some products.
List of products:
 Matte Lipstick -A34


 
 Cream blend Blush- Posey
 
I bought the matte lipstick is because I think it might be useful for my Elizabethans project and I like the colour of it and the matte texture of the lipstick is very nice as well. I've also bought the cream blend blush (the colour posey) is because I like how the texture is smooth and easy to blend after apply it on the face. 
 
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment