Sunday 16 November 2014

Design 1

Design 1
This is my first design of my modern Elizabethan look that I've done in lesson. The inspirations come from the general researches that I've researched previously on this blog. On this design, I have mainly used the colours red, purple and gold as to show femininity, royalty and nobility. It links to my final Elizabethan portrait that I've chosen because of the use of colour gold and red. I have extended the eye shadows to the side of the face and also outlined the red colour with purple eye shadow to show a more powerful and majesty look and it is inspired by how Elizabeth I pose confidently on 'The Phoenix Portrait'. I have outlined the lips with a black colour while putting red on the lips to show a strong contrast and make the design more unique. On this design, I have included the features of the standard beauty in Elizabethan era with the white complexion, red lips and the way I make the eyebrows invisible. In order to make the design more modern, I have used purple eye shadow to contour the face (applying it under the cheekbones). As the Phoenix Portrait also shows Elizabeth's uniqueness, I have outlined the nose with a red colour to stand out the shape of the nose and also make the eyelashes red.
 
Equipments:
-Cotton Buds
-A spatula
-A metal palette
-A pritt stick
- Water
-White base
-A puff
-Loose powder
-Supra color palette
-Eye shadow palette
-Lip palette
-Disposable mascara
- A foundation brush
-A blush brush
- An angle brush
-Eye shadow brush
 
On below are the photos that I've taken after I have tried this makeup look on myself.
I like the way that I've done a golden eyeliner flick and how it extended to the side of the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment