Sunday 16 November 2014

Design 2

Design 2

Sometimes ghost enchanting make-up a large Palace of drama in the eyes (photo) - znnw
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/553802085402700479/
For design 2, I want to focus the ideas of showing majesty, powerful and confidence like how Elizabeth poses in 'The Phoenix Portrait'. In order to create this effect, I have used a dark red lipstick and also stands out the eye shadow shape. This also links to 'The Phoenix Portrait' as by creating a dramatic and unique eye shadow shape, it is like Elizabeth I uses the phoenix to show her uniqueness within the portrait. The use of colour pink and brown on my design are inspired by a contemporary version of Elizabethans look on above. On the photo, the model features pink, rouged cheeks and light brown colour on the makeup and I have changed the colour into a darker brown while outlining it with black eye shadow to get a sharper results for the eye shapes. The use of white skin, barely visible eyebrows and white eyelashes, red lips on my design related to the beauty standards of the Elizabethans. I have used the colour pink for the eye shadow on my design because pink is a feminine colour from nowadays and I want to create a more modern look. The use of red on the lips link to the Elizabethans as red was worn to show the social status and power.
 
Equipments:
-Cotton buds
-Water
-A pritt stick
-A metal palette
-A spatula
-Disposable mascara
-White base
-A puff
-Loose powder
-Eye shadow palette
- Supra color palette
-A foundation brush
-An angle brush
-Eye shadow brush
-MAC red lipstick
 
On below are the photos that I've taken after I have applied the design on myself. 
 
 
I like the combination of the colour on the makeup look but the thing that I don't like about this design is that I think around the cheek area, it looks a bit empty and it will be better if I put blush on the cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment